This Context document is applicable across the whole of ASER’s quality management system.
To be a Leading, Effective and Preferred General Contractor within East Africa by 2025 G.C.
Participate in large scale transport, water work & building construction in domestic market & playing its part in the nations development by insuring timely completion and acceptable quality;Ensure continual improvement in quality and production by building company production capability; Ensure continual profitability
- Visionary Leadership
- Balance of Customer Satisfaction & Profitability
- Involvement & Human Dignity
- Building Proactive Organizational Culture
- Respect of the law
- Capacity Building
- Factual Decision Making
- Leadership Commitment
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Mutually Beneficial Business Relationship(Partnership)
- Continual Growth & Development
- Synergy Creative Cooperation
- Contribution & Achievement
- Install effective & efficient quality management system throughout the company, maintain and continuously improve it;
- Ensure all projects are completed within time, planned cost and specified quality targets;
- Ensure the availability of sufficient construction work commensurate to its capacity;
- Ensure continuous profitability and growth of ASER’s implementation capacity at a minimum of 10% annually
- Transform the companies qualification capability to participate in any large scale demotic & international bids;
- Transform the companies capability into an internationally competitive construction company within Five years;
- Foster creativity by introducing new & modern construction technologies (method & Equipment) used by international construction companies.