July 07 2021 0comment

SANSUSI TATEK KELA‘SROAD PROJECT MAIN WORKS ARE DONE

one of the road construction projects to be undertaken by ASER Construction is the Sansusi tatek Kela’s road project. The length of the road is 14 km and the total construction work has now reached 70%. The remaining 30% works are road side lights, walk way, side drainage, utilities line work, slave culvert, protection work (retaining wall) and walk way. These works have been carried out side by side with the road construction work but have been delayed due to right of way issue. It will be fully operational in the next 6 months and will be open to service. Here some of the company’s contributions are: job opportunities for a number of unemployed youth (i.e. 83 permanent &580 temporary or casual employees).

PR Admin