October 28 2021 0Comment

CONSTRUCTION OF SANSUSI TATEK KELA`S ROAD PROJECT IN PROGRESS 82 % BEEN COMPLETED.

Previously, The ASER Constriction team has working day and night to finish the SANSUI-TATEK-KLELA Road Project even though. The length of the road is 14 km and the total construction work has now reached 83 %. The remaining 17% works are road side lights, utilities line work, slave culvert, protection work (retaining wall) and walk way. These works have been carried out side by side with the road construction work.

 It will be fully operational in the next 3 months and will be open to service. Here some of the company’s contributions are: job opportunities for a number of unemployed youth (i.e. 63 permanent &245temporary or casual employees).

PR Admin